451 Research Confronting Cybercrime Innovation Webinar
Start Playing Chess: Steps to Thinking like an Attacker
BURLINGTON, Mass., 4 avril 2017 – Arbor Networks Inc., the security division of NETSCOUT (NASDAQ: NTCT), announced that it will be hosting a webinar that will unveil provocative new research conducted by 451 Research. Arabella Hallawell, senior director advanced threat product marketing at Arbor will be joined by Scott Crawford, research director for the information security channel at 451 Research, who will detail how the firm went underground to talk to black and white hats to get the details on the latest attack tools and approaches.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- A new type of adversary is more likely to solve a problem like an IT administrator, than Hollywood’s depiction of a hacker.
- How to combat an adversary with a high degree of technical skills and a familiarity with the tools IT administrators use.
- How the cloak of payment systems, such as Bitcoin, simplify the attacker’s payroll while considerably reducing risk of exposure.
- New styles of denial-of-service (DoS) attacks and fully automated attack platforms capitalize on trends such as ransomware for today’s get-rich-quick schemes.
- What you need to help protect your organization against attacks built to deliver the fastest Mean Time to Pay.
Date: mardi, 11 avril 2017
Time: 12:00 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes
About Arbor Networks
Arbor Networks, the security division of NETSCOUT, is driven to protect the infrastructure and ecosystem of the internet. It is the principle upon which we were founded in 2000 and remains the common thread that runs through all that we do today. Arbor’s approach is rooted in the study of network traffic. Arbor’s suite of visibility, DDoS protection and advanced threat solutions provides customers with a micro view of their network enhanced by a macro view of global internet traffic and emerging threats through our ATLAS infrastructure. Sourced from more than 300 service provider customers, ATLAS delivers intelligence based on insight into approximately 1/3 of global internet traffic. Supported by Arbor’s Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT), smart workflows and rich user context, Arbor’s network insights help customers see, understand and solve the most complex and consequential security challenges facing their organizations.
To learn more about Arbor products and services, please visit our website at arbornetworks.com or follow on Twitter @ArborNetworks. Arbor’s research, analysis and insight is shared via the ASERT blog. For a global data visualization of DDoS attacks that leverages our ATLAS intelligence, visit the Digital Attack Map, a collaboration with Jigsaw, an incubator within Alphabet, Google’s parent company (NASDAQ: GOOGL).