NETSCOUT to Showcase Advanced Real-Time, Traffic-Based Information Platform at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo
WESTFORD, Mass., 17 octobre 2017 – NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC., (NASDAQ: NTCT), a leading provider of business assurance, a powerful combination of service assurance, cybersecurity, and business intelligence solutions, today announced it will showcase its advanced real-time, traffic-based information platform for Service Assurance, Security, Cloud, and Big Data Analytics at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo.
The Company’s proactive, automated service performance capabilities with automated alerting streamlines an operation team’s service assurance efforts and provides service visibility across physical, virtual and hybrid networks. NETSCOUT’s end-to-end service visibility ensures that MSOs know how their network and services are performing from the SD-WAN to cloud provided services. NETSCOUT’s service assurance experts will be in the Company’s exhibition booth providing product demonstrations.
NETSCOUT, Booth #1987
SCTE Cable-Tec Expo
Colorado Convention Center
October 17-20, 2017
NETSCOUT thought leadership presentations:
Service Assurance in the Connected World
Keynote address by Dr. Vikram Saksena, Office of the CTO, NETSCOUT
Wednesday, October 18, 5:15pm to 5:45pm at the Innovation Theater:
- The Internet of Things, Virtualization, Software Defined Networking, Self-Optimizing Networks, and Advanced Applications of Augmented and Virtual Reality are making networks and services more complex. To remain competitive, operators need to embrace the change. Dr. Saksena will discuss how service assurance technology is evolving to ensure that operators retain uninterrupted service visibility while the underlying networks change, and how this data, smart data, can be used beyond service assurance.
Virtualization: Increase Flexibility and Capabilities at Lower Cost
Panel presentation including Ryan Eccles, Director Systems Engineering, NETSCOUT
Friday, October 20, 10:00am to 10:45am at the Innovation Theater:
- While large telcos have taken the lead when it comes to software-defined networks, the promise of network function virtualization (NFV) is valid for every network. As cable networks are expanding in scope and capabilities, how are vendors helping cable companies to make their networks more flexible and adaptive?
NETSCOUT expert demonstrations include:
- Service Assurance for Cable/MSO Networks: See how cable operators are leveraging wire-data for real-time, proactive, automated service assurance. NETSCOUT’s service triage approach removes the complexity of your network and focuses your teams on problems as they arise.
- Cloud and Virtualization: Learn how NETSCOUT is making it easier for operators to pursue new architectures, services, and technologies.
- Video and OTT Assurance and Visibility: Internet Protocol (IP) is changing the way video is delivered and advancing new services and new devices. See how NETSCOUT is helping operators understand the performance of video and OTT services.
- SD-WAN and Cable Access: SD-WAN offers operators significant potential- subscriber self-provisioning, access network simplification, and greater flexibility for serving business customers. With opportunity, comes a challenge- Assuring services requires visibility to the edge. Stop by and see how NETSCOUT provides visibility into you SD-WAN performance.
- Smart Data and Big Data Analytics: The power of NETSCOUT is that the real-time, wire data that drives our service assurance and security solutions is also available for your data lake and big data projects. Now, your analytics teams have access to contextual wire traffic.
- Security and Advance Threat Detection: Today’s networks are under constant attack. Arbor Networks is the industry leader in DDOS and advanced threat protection. See how NETSCOUT’s security division, Arbor, is protecting the largest networks in the world from disruption.
- Field Tools: NETSCOUT’s portfolio of handheld field tools are helping Cable/MSO operators improve their field operations teams. See how NETSCOUT is helping operators improve WiFi installations in the demanding commercial environments.
Join our Appreciation parties in the NETSCOUT booth for drinks, gifts, and the chance to win an Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality Package on Wednesday, October 18, 4:30pm – 6:00pm and Thursday, October 19, 4:30pm – 7:00pm.
About Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers
The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) is part of a unique ecosystem that has the power to prepare the workforce to meet the ever-changing demands of the Telecommunications Industry. Our members can realize streamlined delivery of products and services, improved customer satisfaction, and increased employee retention rates directly impacting business results. In cooperation with our partners, CableLabs® and NCTA, SCTE prepares tomorrow’s telecommunications leaders by communicating new Industry trends and technology, developing standards, and delivering relevant training and certification programs to enhance members’ expertise and professional development. SCTE and its global brand, the International Society of Broadband Experts (ISBE), build value for corporate, vendor, and individual members by creating peer networking opportunities, professional mentoring, and communication of Industry information. Visitez www.scte.org. Connect with SCTE at www.scte.org/socialmedia.
À propos de NETSCOUT
NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC., (NASDAQ: NTCT), is a leading provider of business assurance, a powerful combination of service assurance, cybersecurity, and business intelligence solutions, for today’s most demanding service provider, enterprise and government networks. La technologie Adaptive Service Intelligence (ASI) de NETSCOUT surveille l’environnement de prestation de service pour identifier les problèmes de performances en continu et donner un aperçu des menaces à la sécurité sur le réseau, aidant les équipes à résoudre rapidement les problèmes qui peuvent provoquer des perturbations de l’activité ou avoir une incidence sur l’expérience de l’utilisateur. NETSCOUT offre une visibilité inégalée sur le service et protège l’infrastructure numérique qui soutient notre monde connecté. To learn more, visit www.netscout.com or follow @NETSCOUT on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
©2017 NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. All rights reserved. NETSCOUT, the NETSCOUT logo, Guardians of the Connected World, Adaptive Service Intelligence, InfiniStream, InfiniStreamNG, nGenius and nGeniusONE are registered trademarks or trademarks of NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
# # #